FAQ is our monthly campaign where we gather your most common questions and add them to the spotlight. Here are our top questions:
Q: What’s the easiest way to find the correct adapter?
10 reasons you’ll love the 4-in-1 Adapter
- Because it uses a color-coded system called JA/C READY (pronounced “Jack”) so finding the correct plug as simple as matching colors. Green = Europe. Red = Kenya. Blue = Japan. Yellow = Australia. All countries are this easy. Yay.
- Because you love beautiful industrial design.
- Because other universal adapters are HUGE. The 4-in-1 Adapter is just 2.25” x 1.5” x 2”.
- Because the adapter includes packaging with the top 48 countries printed on the inside for quick reference.
- Because you love color.
- Because finding what you need for countries that require multiple plugs has never been easier. Just visit Flight001.com/adapters.
- Because most companies name plugs by model numbers and it doesn’t make any sense to humans. Note: GS9, E106, EU-PLUG and VCT VP-5 are all different names for a US to Europe adapter. We simply call that a Green Adapter.
- Because you love Legos and Rubik’s cubes.
- Because you’ll be less likely to leave a colorful adapter in your hotel room.
- Because it’s ready for 150 countries and so are you.
Q: What’s a carry-on approved alternative to a leaky zip lock bag?
We recommend using one of our exclusive designed Quart Bags because it’s durable, fun and TSA approved.
Q: What’s the maximum sized luggage for carry-on?
The max for most airlines is 45 linear inches, for more specific regulations for your airline, please refer to the airline’s website. Shop carry-on approved luggages .
Q: Is rolling or folding better for packing clothes?
Takes up more space
Folding and rolling takes more time
Takes up less space
Less wrinkled clothes
Compresses more clothes
Flight 001 does not reccomend rolling but instead flat packing with our Wardrobe Management System: Spacepak. Compress, don’t stress.
Q: What are TSA locks?
These are locks that can be opened by TSA security officers by using their universal “master” keys. This way your bag can be inspected but still kept safe. Shop luggage accessories
Q: What’s the difference between foam and inflatable neck rest?
Inflatable Neck Rest
Flat back that doesn’t push head forward
Takes up more space
Countours for a custom fit
Inflateble neck pillows are great if you compact comfort, while foam neck pillows are great for maximum comfort. Shop pillows
Q: Where should I exchange my currency?
Frequent flyers should look into opening a global bank account and using their credit card abroad. While casual travelers should exchange at an ATM when they arrive at the destination. Shop travel ids.
Q: What edible souvenirs can I bring back to the USA?
Words of the Month